Careers at Nurses in Touch
Nurses in Touch fosters a community of caring—not only for our patients, but for each other. We pride ourselves in living up to our mission of treating others the way we would want to be treated—with dignity, respect, and true concern for individual well-being.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring reasonable accommodation and fair treatment for all employees.
Nurses in Touch offers a generous benefits program designed to improve and enhance the lives and health of our employees. Benefits include insurance (medical, dental and vision), 3-4 weeks accrued paid time off, paid maternity leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and availability of a clinician and employee assistance program. (Certain eligibility criteria and conditions may apply for all benefits.)
For FAQ about our company, click here. Or, if you’d like more information or to speak with a recruiter, contact the Human Resources Department at: 1-800-441-9938, ext. 253.
CURRENT POSITIONS OPEN:
- Floresville, Texas: CNA-Hospice Aide
- San Antonio, Texas: RN-Hospice Field Case Manager
- San Antonio, Texas: RN-Hospice Weekend On Call
- San Antonio, Texas: RN- Home Health Field Case Manager
– Nurses in Touch is always seeking volunteers for our Volunteers for Hospice program.
Qualified applicants may submit application to:
1815 Tenth St.
Floresville, TX 78114